Easy, Local & Reliable
The team at Orana Energy Systems Solahart Central West pride ourselves on offering consistently high standards when it comes to products, service, and advice. The business was established in the mid-1990s, after being awarded a contract with AGL, converting all their customers wanting to connect from bottled LPG to Natural Gas from the pipeline being built in the region.
After successfully completing the natural gas pipeline rollout through Forbes, Parkes, Narromine, Wellington and Dubbo, Orana Energy Systems built a reputation for fast installation and professional service of natural gas connections and appliances. In more recent years, the business has expanded into solar power and solar hot water. We have become an authorised Solahart dealer and now manage the NSW Central West and Central Tablelands region for Solahart.
Brian and Carol Parker are the proprietors and directors of Orana Energy Systems Solahart Central West
Brian has been a licensed plumber in the gas industry for more than 30 years, specialising in connections and conversion to natural gas. He commenced business in Dubbo after nearly 20 years in various roles for AGL, both in the field and in its Sydney training centre running courses on gas connection and conversion of appliances.
Carol & Brian Parker
Administration & Finance Manager
Ashley Van Bommel
Energy Consultant & Sales Manager
Licence No. 98312C
ABN: 51 082 347 019
Over the years Orana Energy Systems Solahart Central West have been the proud recipient of numerous awards.
The most recent;
Solahart Dealer of the Year: 2013/2014 NSW / SA
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these websiteTerms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Orana Energy Systems website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Orana Energy Systems website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Orana Energy Systems at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Orana Energy Systems website are provided "as is". Orana Energy Systems makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Orana Energy Systems does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Orana Energy Systems or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Orana Energy Systems internet site, even if Orana Energy Systems or an Orana Energy Systems authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Orana Energy Systems website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Orana Energy Systems does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Orana Energy Systems may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Orana Energy Systems does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Orana Energy Systems has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Orana Energy Systems of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Orana Energy Systems website shall be governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Interest Free Terms Available